[Evolution] Ignore previous - Re: Reporting gtkhtml3 bugs - which component?

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 13:29, D. D. Brierton wrote:
I wanted to bugzilla a bug with gtkhtml3, but which product and
component do I use? I assumed Evolution as product, 1.4 as version, but
then couldn't see which component I should use. Are gtkhtml3 bugs filed
on a different product, or perhaps a different bugzilla?

D'Oh!

Talk about not being able to see for looking. The appropriate product
is, urmmm, GtkHtml.

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com