Re: [Evolution] evo crash

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 12:50, richard wrote:
I run a stock redhat 9 setup, evo 1.2.2 I believe. Downloaded some 550
emails ok, was sorting, replying etc, and evo gave this error (see mini
attached .jpg) and said app has "quit" please restart.

I'd really wait for the Evolution 1.4 packages to be officially
announced and upgrade. 1.4 is awesome! :)
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/         - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Nobody said computers were going to be polite.