Re: Re: [Evolution] checking inline signatures

I'm actually trying to find the time to do just that.  In order to check
it by hand, I've been saving the message source to a file and then
verifying that.  That's tedious though, so I don't like to do it often.
I'll have to look through bugzilla to see if I can find out what the
problems were with the old code.  It seems to me that this would be
easier to check than the MIME signatures, but I may find out the hard
way that I'm wrong.  ;o)>

-JLa

Gregory Leblanc wrote:
The 1.0 series is REALLY old, so hopefully nobody has been discussing
it
"recently".  Anyway, the code that verified inline signatures seemed
have some pretty serious bugs, so it was removed.  There are details
in
bugzilla, though the bugs are probably 'closed' somehow now (so you'll
have to look harder than normal to find them).  If it's really fairly
easy, please, send a patch.  :)
       Greg