[Evolution] Bad right-click behavior

When I'm viewing my contacts, and I want to copy text from one contact (say the address for instance) into another contact,  I hilight the text and right click for a context menu...  This menu does not behave as expected, because in order to select an item in the menu all I do is release the right mouse button. The expected behavior is that the menu stays open until I select an item with the left mouse button.

This can be bad because when I hilight text to copy, the first item on the menu is "cut," and since my default reaction is to release the right mouse button after I click it,  "cut" is accidentally selected and my text is gone...

This seems to me to be somewhat of a violation of standard (although I have not gone through the HIG or whatever to see what the actual standard is...)