Re: [Evolution] Calendar shows Task window

The task list is taking up the entire pane.  Resize it, and the calendar
will become visible.

-Mark Gordon

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 13:54, Chad Wittrock wrote:
I just upgraded to version 1.3.92. When I go to view my calendar, it
displays the task window instead. I can't see any of my appointments or
days. When I click the 'Work Week' button or any of them for that
matter, it still shows the task window.

Is there a patch that I need or some configuration that I need to set?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am lost without my calendar.

I am running Evolutino 1.3.92 on Red Hat 9 with KDE 3.1.

Thanks,
Chad