Re: [Evolution] errors when sending if recipient is not in contacts

that's a server error, you might want to check with your admin.

Jeff

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 15:10, rfoster columco com wrote:
something like "mail-to: mailbox not allowed".  I'm not on that machine so
I cant give the full description.

                    Jeffrey

                    Stedfast             To:     rfoster columco com

                    <fejj ximian c       cc:     Evolution Mailliste <evolution lists ximian com>,

                    om>                   evolution-admin lists ximian com

                                         Subject:     Re: [Evolution] errors when sending if recipient is
not in contacts
                    07/31/2003

                    12:09 PM