Re: [Evolution] Evolution and ldap - handling of Field givenName

Yeah, the ldap backend doesn't do anything with givenName..  The only
reason it does anything with sn really is that it's a required field.
If you could, file a bug on this in bugzilla and I'll see that it gets
addressed in either a 1.4.x release or when things get shuffled around
for 2.0.

Chris