Re: [Evolution] filter in scheme language

The filter language is an s-expression.  Scheme-like, but not (even
close to) scheme.

It has no ability to count occurrences.  All of the search code is
shortest evaluator too (i.e. as soon as you get a match, stop, indexing
only indexes whether the word exists), there's no support for counting
matches.