Re: [Evolution] Access Wombat via python/pyorbit

On Sat, 2003-07-26 at 22:35, Edward Muller wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to access Wombat via
pyorbit/python?

the easiest way would be to use libcal-client/libebook from python or
create bindings for python of those libs (maybe the gnome-python scripts
could help in creating those bindings).

The other way would be to use the IDL interfaces directly, but I would
suggest against it, since you'll need to write code to parse the
icalendar strings and other similar code which is all provided in
libcal-client. I guess the same happens for the addressbook.

cheers