[Evolution] Evolution crashes after either a new boot or a reboot

Can anyone help interpret this response to my filing of a bug #46854 for
the problem I have been having when attempting to start Evolution the
first time either from a cold system start or a reboot?  I received an
email which states:

snip:
Description of Problem:
After a fresh boot of the entire operating system, evolution will show
the evolution logo then crash. Closing just the evolution "crashed"
program and then reopening just evolution will ALWAYS result in a normal
evolution start, then it will operate correctly.
snip:

The answer contained in the bug report is:

snip:
"Unknown reporter: hwert ieee org, changed to
bugbuddy-import ximian com

Setting qa contact to the default for this product.
   This bug either had no qa contact or an invalid one."

This bug is now marked RESOLVED.

"This bug is also a duplicate of #46688"
snip:

OK so it's fixed. Can anyone tell from this cryptic response from
bugzilla what I need to? For example, how to "set qa contact to the
default"?

Makes me feel as if I swallowed a stupid pill!

Harry
Physicist