Re: [Evolution] High disc activity when using Evolution

Yup.  It's an ancient, known issue.

--Eric, who is making his first post to the list with Evo 1.4.3!

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 14:34, Per Thomas Jahr wrote:
Hi,

I noticed a very high disc activity (read/write??) when changing the
width of columns in the email table/overview (From, Subject, Date). Is
this usual behaviour? I guess it should not be like that!

Is anyone else having these symptoms?

Evolution 1.4.0, RedHat 8.0

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change