Re: [Evolution] autocompletion / LDAP not working (bug#: 46778)

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 17:57, Tao Chen wrote:
LDAP server setup is correct, because I can do standalone search.
'Autocompletion Folders' only contains that LDAP server account.

LDAP auto-completion works for me when I'm at work, but not when I'm at
home.  (Same versions of Evo, both RHL 9.)  At home, I can also do a
standalone query with the LDAP server just fine; only auto-completion
doesn't work.

My naive guess was that it had something to do with latency/timeout
values.  I haven't really had time to look into it, and it hasn't caused
a big enough itch for me to clear my schedule for. :)

But, if it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. :)

Cheers,
Jason.