Re: [Evolution] Lost Contacts in 1.4.3

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 23:01, Geoff Steer wrote:
I've recently upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4.3. At the same time, I've upgraded
from RH7.3 to RH9.
I can see the contacts when I select the Contacts Icon, all the data is
present and correct.
When create a new mail and try to select a contact, the addres list
popup appears but is blank. If I type the first few characters of the
email address I'm looking for, it does appear in the address line (To:
CC: etc)
There is no error message shown when this happens
None of the many suggestions for recovery address book contacts seem to
have any effect.

Can you try re-setting the default contact folders in the configuration
dialog?  That should fix it.

-- Ettore