Re: [Evolution] Use Evolution as default mailer from Mozilla

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 12:34, Wouter van Marle wrote:

Is there any way that when clicking an e-mail address link in Mozilla,
that Evolution is started to send that e-mail for me? Normally Mozilla
wants to use it's own mailer, which I have not configured.

First, uninstall Mozilla Mail, then install Protozilla (can be found at
http://protozilla.mozdev.org). Configure Protozilla to handle "mailto:";
URLs and that it would use Evolution for that.

I'm not sure though if Protozilla works with Mozilla 1.4.