Re: [Evolution] How does evolution determine the browser to use when a link is clicked?

How does evolution choose a browser, or is it necessary to
change my default browser some where else in the system.
I am running RH 9.
For 1.3 and newer: it uses the browser selected through the
gnome-default-applications-properties program (available in XD2 from
System -> Personal Settings, Preferred Applications.  Of course, you may
not be running XD2...)

So if not - is there any place to change it? SuSE's default setting
seems to be "mozilla" instead of "gnome-moz-remote", which is nasty at
latest on the second "click" :-)

Izzy.

--
Itzchak Rehberg