Re: [Evolution] Evolution help question

that's a bug in the gnome-help program, not in evolution itself.

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 13:40, Frank Burough wrote:

I clicked on Help-->Contents in the Evolution menu and received the
message: "Application "gnome-help" has crashed due to a fatal error."

I am running Linux RedHat 9, Evolution 1.4.3 and have Gnome installed,
but currently running KDE. I think I have run other Gnome applications
successfully under KDE. Any thoughts/ideas?

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -