Re: [Evolution] Sending through a different SMTP server.

I have multiple accounts too and this has never happened. what are you
basing this assumption on? are you actually logging packets? or are you
just looking at the send&receive dialog that only ever shows the first
smtp account listed? :-)

Jeff