From: guenther <guenther rudersport de>
Sent: 07/17/03 03:51 PM
To: Peter Pavlovich <ppavlovich earthlink net>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Please help!!! I've lost a feature in Evolution.

Recently, I posted a message regarding a very useful feature which
seems to have been removed from the current version of evolution. It
was in the version that shipped with Redhat version 9.

[snipp]
if, for whatever reason, evolution crashed or had to be forcably
killed due to a UI lock-up or a system reboot, upon re-starting
Evolution and attempting to either reply to a message or create a new
message, a dialog would appear informing you that Evolution detected
unsaved messages and asked it you wanted it to attempt to recover
those messages for you.
[snipp]

Well, Lonnie Borntreger answered you and told you, this feature *is* a
part of Evolution. For your convenience, here is his archived reply:
 http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-July/030719.html

Apart from that, I too can verify this feature still exists.

...guenther

--
char
*t="\10pse\0r\0dtu\0  ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a\x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";