Re: [Evolution] Please help!!! I've lost a feature in Evolution.

gee, i love that feature too, but it's still in my version of evo.  in
fact, now it doesn't wait for me to start writing a new message to ask
me if i want to recover; it does it first thing when i start evo.  is
there an option somewhere to turn it off?  maybe i'm not at the same
version as you...  i just upped to 1.4.3

Cam