[no subject]

However, because the problem was initially corrupted data, I don't think it's a problem with the Evo program
files, but with my user-data somewhere.  If so, upgrading the Evo program files is not going to help.  I'm
going to have to find the problem in some config file.  However, having tried to do that without success is
giving me some concern!

Any suggestions?

--
Regards

Rupert Heesom

Looking for world-class toxin free products?

--> personal care, food supplements, general household
--> Largest range of products under one roof :-

-----> www.worldclasswellness.org.uk

              ------>  Highlighting <-----
www.worldclasswellness.org.uk/furtherinfo.html?tag=drepstein

Travel the World for PENNIES on the Pound.....
                          .....and EARN MONEY at the same time

--> Do you KNOW how many BENEFITS Travel Agents get when travelling??
--> Do you KNOW how LUCRATIVE a part-time Modern Business is??
--> Do you KNOW how ACCESSABLE it is to YOU now??

------>  Discover for yourself at www.myfavouritetravelsite.com