[Evolution] Dialing a Phone Number

Howdy.
I have a neat device in my computer called a phone modem.

I would like to be able to open a contact and tell evolution to dial the
phone number for that contact, so that I don't have to manually dial the
phone number when I want to call someone, but can let the computer dial
it for me.

Can evolution do this, and if so, where is the magic button to do it?

If not, does anyone know of a phone system application for Gnome2 that
can access the information stored in my Evolution Contacts?

I'm running Evolution 1.4.3