Re: [Evolution] Re: Occasional IMAP-related (?) hangs in Evo 1.4.3

Hi,

This was reported a couple of days ago too on this list.

On further investigation, it looks like we already have a patch for
this, but it never made it in (the contributor didn't mail it to
evolution-patches).  Sigh.  See bug 42573.

 Michael