[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Ideas for Future

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 19:23, Not Zed wrote:
I'm not so keen on this one.  Mainly because its already a bit of a task
fitting enough useful information in the list for it to be usable.  And
then you also have the user-interface ambiguity of which pane is
currently active etc.  e.g. see the way unfocussed message-lists still
display the selected message which matches the one displayed below.

Whether it's a separate window, or as described above, what I'm looking
for would never need focus - it would never become "active".  No user
input, just display of information.  To make changes, or get a "complete
view", the user would have to switch to the calendar component view.

No this is not related, it was about the two-column (two-folder)
message-list.  Nothing to do with tasks or calendar at all.

Sorry.  I mis-read.

Lonnie