Re: [Evolution] Help! No email folders available!

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 02:15, Grant Rutherford wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the ideas...  I just tried quitting evolution and KDE and
removing all files from the /tmp/orbit-grant directory.  I then started KDE
and evolution again, and have noticed no change.  (Although some new files
have been created in that directory)

Is it possible that the server still thinks that I am logged on to
evolution, so it won't allow a 'second' login?

No probably not, you'd get different errors I think.

Does running this (in a terminal) produce any output?

gconftool-2 -R /apps/evolution/mail

Could you attach it to a private email to me if it does.

If it doesn't then gconf is really unhappy about something, and i'm not
sure where you'd go from here.

 Michael