good thing.

You have made a Linux newbies day.
Sean Russell

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 09:54, Dan Winship wrote:
On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 07:41, Sean Russell wrote:
This is a trace from gdb evolution-wombat

Thread 1 (Thread 16384 (LWP 3455)):
#0  0x4118d493 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6
#1  0x4015d10a in g_strdup () from /usr/kerberos/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so.2

OK, the problem is that it's linking to libgssapi on a system with the
old libgssapi that defines a g_strdup that's different from glib's. (The
configure script really ought to check for that...)

But anyway, your packages are broken. If you built it yourself, rebuild
without krb5. If not, report the problem to wherever you got them from.

-- Dan