Re: [Evolution] Memos

Now thats the best news yet. All we collectively need is that capability
and it will be simple to program links to other programs to make those
features operable from evolution - kind of what we do now when we click
on an embedded http address from within evolution mail and mozilla
automatically opens to read it. Thanks Jeff I was not aware this was
planned in1.6

Harry