Re: [Evolution] 1.4.3 -- still failing on Send/Receive

are you using NVidia X drivers? there's supposedly some bug in that
driver that makes X lock up/etc... perhaps that is the cause?

the fact that evolution 1.2 didn't cause the problem is likely
irrelevant because evolution 1.4 uses a whole new gtk version which has
changed the way X is used.

Jeff