Re: [Evolution] Unreadable Printouts

This is actually a bug in bugzilla. It was reported as fixed in the
unreleased 1.4.1 but is still here in 1.4.3. It's bug #41639.

The font you see in printouts is most likely the first font in your list
of fonts. A temporary workaround is to copy the font you'd like to use
to 1fontname or something like that to make it #1 in the list.

Ted