Re: BUG? was[Evolution] retrieving pop summary

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 20:35, Grzesiek Sedek wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me more about "retrieving summary" process when
using pop account with stored messages (keep messages on server)?
It seems that evo is actually downloading every single message!
Just to explain: I've sniffed some traffic and I saw all my 3000+
e-mails. I'm quite concerned with security- I don't mind someone seeing
may latest 10 email's but when it's all my stored e-mail's I'm becoming
a bit paranoid. Now I'm thinking to downgrading to old development
version (I think I've made mistake before, it was 1.3.92)

Many thanks
this is on evolution 1.4 on debian ppc, I recall that this has not been
happening only in evo 1.3.98
Any help appreciated. Thanks.
G.
--