Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

Ettore,

Looks good to me.  Simultaneous calendar viewing would be a helpful
addition.  The simple list view of contacts would be a big aid in
scanning the list.

I considered the summary to be a nuisance to be avoided.  I do use the
shortcut bar, but mostly to overcome the navigation headaches you
described.  It would be redundant with the new layout.

Thanks,
Steve