Re: [Evolution] Need Help Debugging 1.4.2 (CVS)

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 20:45, Not Zed wrote:
1 - gtkHTML doesn't use the same monospace font that other gnome apps
use.  gnome-font-properties shows whatever font rendered properly (and
I've tried many), but when viewing or editing plain-text, it looks like
the attachment.  Any ideas?

Check the mail font settings (settings->mail preferences).

Ooh.  I didn't even notice that the font preferences were back.  Very
cool.

It might be set to override and to some odd old font.

Actually, if I tell it to override and specify the exact same font set
as in gnome-font-properties, it works fine.  When set to "use the same
font as other applications", then it looks weird.

Oh well.  That's MUCH better.  It was getting hard to read my email.

Thanks,
Lonnie