Re: [Evolution] Spell checker and evolution 1.4

I had this problem, fixed it, then upgraded to RH9 with a new install,
and just noticed that my spelling wasn't working after the Evo 1.4
upgrade using RedCarpet.

The solution is to install gnome-spell1

I don't know why RedCarpet doesn't take care of it, but it doesn't.
Maybe in a future version?

Michael