[Evolution] Bolding Shortcuts

This may have been answered, but I couldn't seem to find it.  I use the
shortcut bar more as my mail tree than the folder bar (the shortcut bar
is smaller and I run at 1024x768).  Unfortunately, this means I don't
get the nice *bold* effect when a folder has new mail.

So I was wondering if there is any way to get my mail folder shortcuts
to be displayed in bold when there are new messages in that folder?

Thanks for any help,
Matt
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good