Re: [Evolution] Unable to open addressbook

Le lun 07/07/2003 à 17:27, guenther a écrit :
I keep getting this error when I try to access the contacts folder.
Tasks and Calendar also give the same errors. I have tried everything I
have been able to find, downgraded to a recommended build of DB3,
tried installing from the Ximian installer nothing has resolved the
issue. I am currently reinstalled by the evolution RPM for redhat
rawhide. Any help available would be greatly appreciated.

OS: Redhat-rawhide
        db3-3.1.17-7

Don't know which db3 version is required, but it seems I have 3.3.11
installed (shipped with Mandrake 9.1):

$ rpm -qa | grep db3
libdb3.3-3.3.11-13mdk

Mdk evolution package has its own db3 3.1.17, compiled from source and
built statically..

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft