Re: [Evolution] expressions in filters

You REALLY don't want to filter on received headers.  There's
effectively no standard as to what these things contain.

i.e., the following would be perfectly legal:

     (Postfix) with unknown ESMTP ID for you dom com

Have you thought about using Spamassassin?  It's actually quite
effective, and would probably be easier than setting up and
tunin your own filters.