[Evolution] IMAP - compatibility problems

Hi !

I'm using evolution on my linux machines and - because it doesn't run on windows - netscape. Evolution 1.2 accessed my IMAP server quickly, but Evo 1.4 seems to be taking a nap in between. Problem #2 is that the directory where my mail folders are residing is displayed.

Netscape:
Inbox
Send
Trash
folder1
folder2

Evo:

Inbox
[-]Mail
  |-folder1
  |-folder2
Trash

Problem 3: The Trash thing is still not fixed. There's a trash folder on my IMAP server. How can I make Evo handling it like the sent folder ? I don't want this virtual folder crap.

M.