Re: [Evolution] A new bug??

sounds like a bug to me. please surf on over to bugzilla.ximian.com and
file a bug under Evolution::Contacts (please don't submit it as a mailer
bug)

thanks,

Jeff

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 11:17, Cabral, Carlson wrote:
Hello folks,

I am not sure if this has come to your attention yet, but I came
across the following situation:

I was trying to send a message using Evolution 1.4 (RH9 - XD2) and
wanted to "bcc" somebody that was _not_ in my contacts list. Well, the
"bcc" field is greyed out so I can't include (just type it in) an
address that is not in the contacts list. Should it be this way? I
don't remember having that problem with 1.2.x. I know I can toggle the
"bcc" field in the message compose window doing "View --> Bcc Field",
but shouldn't it be that if you are in the "select address" dialog box
you could simply have the ability to type in the address for the "bcc"
field or whatever?

Any suggestions? Am I overlooking something?

Thanks,

Carlson
--
Jeffrey Stedfast