Re: [Evolution] Attachments not visible

I believe the problem is that you are missing some gnome package or
another.

A similar problem was reported early in the betas and it was discovered
that the GnomeIconList widget was being told to display the default
icon, but it was somehow not finding it (because it wasn't there for
some reason) and so it failed to display the icon (and, unfortunately,
also the text).

I guess make sure you have gnome-unknown.png on your system? (I think
it's called gnome-unknown.png at least).

If you are running debian, I believe that the problem is that they did
not put some icon package or another in the correct place in the
dependency tree or some such. (I could be wrong, but I believe that is
what I've heard).

Jeff