Re: [Evolution] upgrade has broken evo

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 06:47, David Thom wrote:
I have been happily using evo 1.0.8 and 1.2 with RedHat 8,
however this moring I upgraded via redcarpet to 1.2.1-2 and this has
broken evo
it starts up but the highlight sits on the contacts folder, and clicking
on anything else, the highlight just jumps back to contacts.
Highly likely that some errors on statup of the window manager are
related - I get the following error 4 times

Hmm.  Can you try running `evolution-mail' on the console before running
Evolution and see what it says?

Sounds like the mail component doesn't start up properly for some
reason.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>