Re: [Evolution] Dates don't display correctly

fre, 2003-01-31 kl. 00:46 skrev Not Zed:

I just noticed that the date column in the message list panel doesn't
display correctly. Messages received today and yesterday display dates
correctly, but older messages just show the number of the month, or are
blank.

They're supposed to just show the number of the month if they're more
than a week old.

Thank God they don't on *my* 1.2.1. They show the name of the month
(Norwegian Bokmål), date and time. I'd be as annoyed if they didn't.

Wonder why mine's different from his ... I updated from 1.2.0 <- 1.0.8.

Haven't searched in config.xmldb.

Best,

Tony

--