[Evolution] Setting menu, message list fonts

Is it possible to change the fonts used in Evolutions menus, buttons,
folder lists and messages lists?  I know that under "Tools" ->
"Settings..." -> "Font Preferences" I can change "On Screen fonts" and
"Printed Fonts", but this only appears to alter the fonts used in
displaying the message contents, and I'm looking to change more fonts
than just these.

In other X-based applications I've changed such attributes in an
associated "appdefaults" file.  But I'm not certain that Evolution uses
this or maybe a similar mechanism.  Is this a configurable option, or
hard-coded?  My Evolution is 1.2.1 under Red Hat 7.3.

What prompts this question is that I recently switched monitors to a
flat panel (yay!), but in the process I've had to change my screen
resolution from 1600 -> 1280 (boo!).  So, now not only have I lost
screen real estate, but now all the fonts seem REALLY REALLY BIG.  Kinda
like going from high-school back to kindergarten.  :^)

Any pointers would be appreciated.

--
 Norman Joseph, Systems Engineer           joseph ctcgsc org      IC|XC
 Concurrent Technologies Corporation         814/269.2633         --+--

  ***  Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle  ***