Re: [Evolution] Calendar chokes on dates before the Unix epoch

Mark,
seems that Kirk is right as you assumed. Import the attached Mark.ics
file into your calendar and it doesn't work, change the
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:19000101
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:19000102
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:19700101
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:19700102