Re: [Evolution] Can't connect to IMAP folders

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 16:59, Greg Howland wrote:
I can't get to my folders on my IMAP server. When I
select INBOX, I get the error message;

Error while 'Opening folder imap:/username servername com/INBOX'
No such folder INBOX

no idea.

Furthermore, when I select Tools -> Subscribe to Folders from
the menu, no mail servers are listed in the pop-up box.
However, I can send mail through the server, so it must be
confirming my username and password. How can I get this
to retrieve mail from my IMAP server?

the server will only be available in the subscribe dialog IFF you
configured it to only show subscribed folders. Otherwise there's no
point...

BTW, I'm running evolution-1.0.7.

maybe try upgrading.

Jeff