Re: [Evolution] signed message display

Hmm, this got through despite my recieving two emails stating that the
message was blocked from the list due to problems found within the
signed attachment.  Curious.

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 10:26, Dave Finnegan wrote:
I've noticed that evo does not display signed messages very well upon
reciept.

I've attached two messages which I sent to myself.  One was signed and
the other was unsigned.  The signed message has extra blank lines and
undesireable characters within it (e.g. =20).

I don't think that others who receive the signed message see this
"garbabe" though I do when I CC myself on signed mail (my current
default).

Is this a bug?  A feature?  Can I cause evo to display the message as it
was written rather than with the extra whitespace and chars?

Thanks,
Dave

evo 1.2.1
linux 2.4.19-16mdk
Mandrake 9.0
KDE 3.0.3
--
 Dave Finnegan                             Applications Engineer
 dave synchronicity com                    Synchronicity, Inc.