[Evolution] Question about the Contacts Database...

Hi List...

I've been moving data from Outlook XP through "Outport" into Evolution
1.0.8 on my new SuSE 8.1 machine.  Everything is there, but I've also
got a few additional things that I don't want.

In "Contacts", I have about 8 blank/empty Contacts that I can not get
rid of.  When I try, Evolution asks me if I'm sure I want to delete the
item, I confirm this with a "yes".  Then I'm immediatly presented with
an error dialog saying "can not find entry" or similiar.

Can anyone advise me as to how I might be able to remove these bogus C
Contacts?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin L. Collins, MCSE
Collins Computer Services