updates? wasRe: [Evolution] Feature request

I have seens a snapshot in over a month.  I am running 1.2 on redhat
7.3.

Is this a mirror thing.

While I am at.  1 (of several) RH7.3 install will not, via X, do
red-carpet.  I get the root password request, and then it goes into lala
land.  I have to kil the process.

This happens if I click on the button, or enter red-carpet as a user.
As a user I see the "Password:" prompt but it does nothing, even if I
enter a bad password.

If I enter "su -m root -c red-carpet" by hand, or call red-carpet as
root, it works.

I was hoping to test this feature, is it in 1.2?