Re: [Evolution] Attachment Saving Nuisance

Lane,
        Well, a little.  The problem is in GTK+ itself.  Ximian distributes a
patched version of GTK+ which fixes that problem and also solves a
couple of nasty pointer grabs.  We've had these patches available for
over a year.  You can grab our version of GTK+ from our web site or from
Red Carpet.