[Evolution] Wombat messages regarding garbage collection...

A while ago I was asked to run wombat from a terminal in order to see
the messages displayed for troubleshooting purposes.  Since then I've
been running things this way just to see what's going on with Evolution.

Lately, I've noticed a lot of messages like:
wombat-pcs-Message: query_destroy(): Could not unref the listener

They seem to pop up even when I'm not performing any interaction with
Evolution.  Could this be an explanation as to why Evolution has such a
large memory footprint on my system?
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst