[Evolution] Reply to All Doesn't

There has been quite a bit of conversation about the way that standard replies on this list, unlike others, sends the reply to only the original author of the message. Sometimes I =want= to reply to just the author and not to the list. My practice with other email clients has been to do a Reply to All and delete the list address, leaving only the author's. However, when I do a Reply to All with Evolution with lists other than this one, only the list address is inserted in the reply.