RE: [Evolution] HTML emails not fully loading

I am attaching a sample message. This message loads fine in M$ Outlook but
only about 2/3rds of it loads under Evolution.

The only settings I have modified were related to images loading from remote
servers. I did not see anything else that I could mess with that might clear
this issue up.

You haven't provided us with enough information to answer you...

it might be nice if you gave us a sample message that doesn't load, your
preference settings, things you've tried that didn't work, etc.

Jeff